Thursday, January 10, 2013

Selecting Home Exercise Equipment - OrthoInfo - AAOS

Exercise bikes
Exercise bikes (Photo credit: RambergMediaImages)
Selecting Home Exercise Equipment - OrthoInfo - AAOS: "Many people choose to stay in shape within the comfort and convenience of their own homes. According to the National Sporting Goods Association, in 2010 Americans bought nearly $5.4 billion worth of new exercise equipment. Although more economical than purchasing an ongoing fitness club membership, buying exercise equipment is an investment. It will require time and research to find the right equipment that meets your fitness needs and your budget."

'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I love doing the treadmill and the bike exercise. I have them at home.
    Personal training gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great link, thanks for sharing! I think after reading a bunch of different elliptical reviews, I've found the right machine for my workout.

    ReplyDelete