|English: Olympic Pool in Munich Español: Piscina olímpica en Munich. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Check pool water yourself using test strips purchased at your local hardware or pool supply store. CDC recommends the following water quality ranges to kill germs:
- free chlorine levels at 1–3 parts per million (ppm)
- –pH 7.2–7.8
- Are the free chlorine and pH levels checked at least twice a day and more often when the pool is heavily used?
- What is the latest pool inspection score?
- Has the operator completed specialized training in pool operation?